Have you lost the data due to some unknown reasons? Do you want to recover deleted or lost data on Mac in easiest way?
This article describes how to restore MacBook Air HDD data in safe and easy way. When the data is accidentally deleted or lost, it is not permanently gone. The Operating System removes only pointer pointing to those files hence, such data can be easily recovered using data recovery software. Mac Hard Disk Recovery Software is one of the relevant tools that can help you to recover mac hard disk data in any complex data loss situations. The software is designed to work on Mac OS X 10.x and above versions of Mac Operating System. This tool made hard drive recovery on Mac based system very easy.
Know what our users say about this professional Mac Hard Disk Recovery Software
Prominent reasons for data loss on Mac hard drives
Emptying the Trash by mistake: If you have accidentally deleted the files and emptied the Trash using "Empty Trash" option then all the files and folders moved to the Trash are removed from the Trash resulting in data loss. Generally, Trash holds the deleted files until they are manually removed from it. Therefore, accidentally clicking on "Empty Trash" option leads to data loss.
Master Directory Block or Volume Information Block corruption: Master Directory Block (MDB) is a location where all information regarding volume is stored. For example, it contains information about when the volume is created i.e. time stamp and date, location of the other volume structure like volume bitmap and allocation blocks to know the size of logical volumes etc. If this MDB gets corrupted due to abrupt system shutdown or power outage problems then the entire volume becomes inaccessible resulting in loss of data. At this situation you need make use of Mac hard disk recovery tool to perform hard drive recovery on Mac operating system environment.
Corruption of HDD due to bad media spots: Bad sector or bad media spot is a small area on the hard disk drive that becomes inaccessible due to both physical and logical damage on hard drive. These bad spots do not allow user to access the data file / information located on further sectors. When user tries to access the data, their local machine may hang for longer time making data inaccessible thereby resulting in data loss as the contents stored within it refuses to mount. With Mac hard disk recovery tool it simple to scan the corruptted disk and recover mac hard disk data.
Formatting or reformatting of Mac hard drive: You might have accidentally formatted or reformatted the drive to re-install the Operating System. When you format or reformat the drive, all data stored on that drive is completely deleted resulting in data loss.
Other causes: There are several other reasons behind the data loss from Mac hard drives such as failure of disk verify or repair utilities, file system corruption issues like catalog corruption, journal corruption, improper system shutdown, power surge problems etc. To overcome from these data loss situations and recover Mac hard disk data, Mac hard disk recovery tool is the most safest option to execute hard drive recovery on Mac machines.
Supported hard drive brands:
- Iomega (Iomega eGo Portable USB/FW800 Mac Edition, Iomega eGo BlackBelt Portable USB/FW800 Mac Edition, Iomega eGo Desktop USB 3.0 etc.)
- Western Digital (MyPassport, Elements, MyPassport Elite),
- Toshiba (Canvio)
- Hitachi (Life Studio, Touro Pro),
- Seagate (FreeAgent, Replica, GoFlex)
- Buffalo (Stealth, Metro, MiniStation),
- Apricorn Aegis (Max, Portable, Mini) including Samsung, Sony, Maxtor One Touch II etc.
What are the immediate precautionary actions, which need to be taken to rescue the lost or deleted data?
- Avoid using the drive from where you lost or deleted the data in order to avoid permanent data loss due to overwriting of files
- Install Hard Disk Recovery tool on healthy drive and do not save recovered data on the same drive from where you recovered the lost data
Why people prefer to use Mac Hard Disk Recovery Software to recover data?
- It is simple and non-destructive data recovery software which can easily retrieve deleted documents on Mac for more information read this page.
- Retrieves data and contents from all types of Mac volumes such as- HFS+, HFSX, FAT16 and FAT32
- Restore files from Seagate hard disk on Mac lost due to hard drive corruption, re-partitioning errors, improper system shutdown and file system corruption. It also support recovery from different brands of Hard disk.
- Best tool over the internet to recover files after Mac OSX crashes
- Built with deep scanning algorithms that helps in finding and to recover mac hard disk deleted or lost volumes
- Advanced program to get back Mac external hard drive data and iPod music files
- It even allows you to preview the data rescued from Mac HDD in Mac finder styled interface
- Supports data recovery from corrupted hard drive on MacBook Pro, Mac Mini, MacBook Air, Mac Pro etc
- Provides deleted picture recovery on Mac after use of third party tools, accidental deletion and improper shutdown of system
Recover Damaged HFS Partition: Is the HFS partition of Mac computer damaged? Are you looking for a way to recover data from damaged HFS partition? Then, make use of Mac hard disk recovery tool and get back all your crucial files in few simple clicks. To know more, visit this page: http://www.macharddiskrecovery.com/damaged-hfs-partition.html.
Recover Deleted Mac OS X Partition: It is now possible to recover deleted Mac OS X partition by using the most reliable Mac Hard Disk Recovery tool. To know more about deleted Mac OS X partition recovery, follow this link: http://www.macharddiskrecovery.com/deleted-os-x-partition.html
How to Get Data off a Dead Mac Hard Drive: If your Mac hard drive is dead and you are not able to access data from it, then use Mac hard disk recovery app to recover data from dead Mac hard disk. For more details, simply visit this link: http://www.macharddiskrecovery.com/how-to-get-data-off-a-dead-drive.html.
Recover mac hard disk data by following only 2 steps
Step 1: Download and launch the Mac Hard Disk Recovery Software on healthy volume or drive. After launching the software, select one among the 3 options i.e. "Recover Files", "Recover Photos" and "Recover Volumes/Drives" options on the basis of scenario.
Step 2: Now, select the Mac hard disk to initiate the data recovery process. Once the data is recovered successfully, view data recovered from the hard disk.
- It is a better step to take a backup of valuable data files regularly.
- It is advised not to use "Secure Empty Trash"; option to empty the Trash if you are not sure of permanent deletion of files.
- Properly turn off the Macintosh machine to avoid data loss due to sudden or abrupt system shutdown